The most important factors with hosting is uptime or reliability as it might be called. There are some great hosting companies offering great deals, but price is not the only thing to consider. You pay for what you get and so if you want to ensure you are getting secure, robust hosting check out the following:
1. Do you get 24/7 support, by email, by phone?
2. Check the small print – Terms and Conditions.
3. Is your hosting covered by a Service level Agreement?
4. Is there compensation if your site goes down?
5. Is there a uptime guarantee?
6. What support is free of charge?
7. Is your site hosted in your country? Important for SEO!
8. Although you maybe offered ‘unlimited everything’ is there a fair usage policy?
There can be even more to consider, but we suggest that this is the minimum